STYLE NO. 875 : CLASSIC MOC
Practically identical to the iconic 877, the 875 is simply a shorter iteration. It’s six inches of premium Red Wing Oro Legacy leather combined with Goodyear welt construction, a Traction Tred rubber outsole and triple stitched quality.
- Was created in the 1950s and is Red Wing’s most iconic last
- Includes extra room in the forefoot and instep for easy entry
- Fits a variety of foot shapes
- Most customers buy Red Wing Heritage footwear 1/2 size smaller than their normal size
- Trying on Red Wing Heritage footwear in a store is recommended to get the perfect fit
For a light clean, use warm water and a soft bristle brush to remove stuck-on dirt. Use a clean, dry cloth to wipe away any remaining excess dirt.
For heavily soiled areas, use a clean cloth or brush to apply Red Wing Shoes Leather Cleaner. Wipe the cleaner away with a damp cloth and allow the leather to dry.
Apply Red Wing Shoe Boot Cream with a clean, soft cloth. Shine the boot by brushing with a soft horse-hair brush.
Red Wing Leather Protector provides an invisible shield from water, dirt, oil and mud.